Do you like to shoot videos in the dark? Are you planning a ghost hunt? If so, then you may want to consider investing in a camcorder that has night vision built into it. We look at a range of the best currently on offer from Amazon.
The Bell and Howell is one of the best camcorders for shooting in the dark as you can shoot full 1080p HD features with this gadget. There is a 10x optical zoom which permits you to take close-up shots of distant scenes with dazzling clarity. The camera likewise catches 16-megapixel still pictures.
The controls on this camera are through the 3-inch LCD touchscreen, and the LED light helps you to see a greater amount of what you’re shooting at night than you generally would have the capacity to see with a standard camcorder.
You get two SD card spaces on this camera that can hold up to 32GB each. Since there are two openings, you get the capacity to store double the amount of footage and photographs than with run-of-the-mill cameras.
There’s also a rechargeable lithium particle battery on this camcorder so you don’t need to stress over having to always purchase substitution batteries.
The Bell and Howell DNV16HDZ-BK is one of the top products on Amazon, ranked number 1 overall. You can get it for approximately $500. You can buy the camera in dark blue or maroon, with free shipping on all orders in the United States.
- 1080 full HD video output with infra-red night vision
- 16 megapixel max resolution, 10x optical zoom, 120x digital zoom
- 0-inch wide LCD touch screen, built-in LED light
- Two SD card slots (SD And Micro SD) – max 32GB in each
- 37mm filter threading, rechargeable li-ion battery, PC and Mac compatible
- The touch screen is cluttered
- No waterproof housing
The camera is priced very well, which makes it great budget buyers, too. Although the company’s name may not sound familiar compared to Sony or Canon; however, in this category there are few options better than the B&H camera.
The 1080p HD Infrared Night Vision and Full Spectrum Camcorder offers dazzling HD features in full 1080p, and it gives you entire night vision when you utilize an outside infrared light, which is sold independently and should be acquired to make the night vision work. Regardless of what you are shooting, in the event that you have the right widgets, this camera will work exceptionally well for you.
The controls on this camera are via the 3-inch LCD touchscreen, and the photographs and features that you catch on it can be put away on a memory card that has a limit of up to 64 GB.
The memory card is additionally sold independently; however you can place it in the best possible opening on the unit so that stockpiling of your media records is a breeze.
The camera is available for approximately $300 and has several promotional offers on Amazon.
- The world’s only camcorder that switches to infrared or full-spectrum mode with a push of a button
- 1080p (1920px X 1080px) high definition video capture (30 Fps)
- Ultra high-quality 60 frames per second 720p HD mode
- Rechargeable battery included
- Ports: HDMI, SDHC Card, Micro SD Card, USB 2.0
- Wide 3″ touch screen LCD
- Industry-standard H.264 – AVI format
- Tripod mount
- Supports up to 64GB (Max 32gb in each SD card slot)
- Looks and feels cheap
- Poorly-translated menus and manuals
- No high standard quality display
Some Awesome Features!
- Choose Hausbell, Choose Smart Life: join the 1 million+ supported by our industry-leading technology and customer-first service; industry-leading technology boasting multiple patents with a strong track record;
- Wifi Function: enable remote view, capture and video shooting: “iSmart TV” turn your smartphone or tablet into a real-time remote to control the camcorder;
- Real-Time Broadcasting: record important events, like a wedding to be recorded under a variety of situations, including indoor scenes and nightscapes, in Full-HD quality service to share images with friends all over the world in real-time; (online real time broadcasting app is applied)
- Capture your every happy minute of action with Hausbell wifi 3.0 inches touch TFT LCD camcorder;
- 30FPS 16X Zoom Camera DV 270 degree Rotation with Touchscreen; 5MP CMOS Sensor;carrying case and 32 GB SD card included
- As this camera is cheaper than the others, it does feel cheaper and it’s a pain to have to buy the infrared light separately. However, it is a good budget camera choice.
The Canon VIXIA HF G20 Full HD Camcorder shoots 1920 x 1080 Full HD video at 60i, in 24 and 30 pixels. With the 24p fps choice you can give your footage a true-to-life look. Utilizing the Cinema-Looks filters, you can change how your film looks with different inherent customizable channels. The HF G20 highlights a Genuine Canon 10x HD Video Lens with an 8-Blade iris for more expert-looking feature and stills.
It has a 30.4 – 304mm (35mm proportionate) central length. The camcorder is additionally outfitted with a Canon HD CMOS Pro picture sensor that enhances low-light execution and adds a wide element range. The HF G20 also has 32GB of built-in memory that supports up to 12 hours of HD video.
The Canon VIXIA is priced at around $800, with a discount of close to 10 percent. It is offered with free shipping on all orders.
- 10x HD video lens
- Canon HD CMOS pro image sensor
- Up to 12 hours of HD recording to 32GB internal memory
- Dynamic SuperRange optical image stabilization
- Cinama-Look Filter with 9 built-in filters
- No high-speed panning
- Poor touchscreen system
- No Mac video software
- Slow system initialization
This camera is a bit more pricy than the others, but it makes up for it with a host of extra features and the potential to take fantastic night-time pictures.
Night vision cameras are increasing in popularity and range, from the budget-types to premium range equipment. They can be bought by a newbie for a one-off venture or a professional for proper filming.
From the above list, the best night vision camera is hands down the Bell and Howell DNV16HDZ-BK, when you compare its features and the value of money you’re getting. Go ahead and try it for yourself!